Monday, August 20, 2012

Photo favourites for December

#1: Street Lamp and Decapitated Statue (336)
#2: Starry-Eyed Moon (352)
#3: Bridge at Night (354)


#4: Dancing Tree Lights (358
Raise a glass. With this blog entry, we will have completed our review of last year's 365+ daily photos and chosen our twelve favourites by month.

It turns out December of 2011 was an impressively rich time for me, from a photographic standpoint. I had a hard time narrowing down the selection to five and am happy with the final product. It was an extremely productive month!

#5: Skater (362)
As usual, please look these images over and cast your vote, using the Comments feature or via email or in person. Which is your favourite photo from December? Once I have all the votes in and a winner declared, I'll start thinking about producing a calendar for 2013, using the twelve winners and a select few of the runners up. Want one?

2 comments:

  1. I'll vote for #1, and since it's my birthday month I think my vote should count extra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle and I both like Starry-eyed Moon best.

    ReplyDelete