Sunday, January 29, 2012

Photo Favourites from April 2011

Here are April's finalists for photo of the month. I'm offering six for you to choose from today because I just couldn't decide on five. Please send me your votes for your favourite of the six (of course, you are also welcome to go back through the month's photos and nominate one that I've left out as well). You can use the Comments button at the bottom of the entry, send me an email or, if you know me, tell me in person which picture you prefer.

#1: Daffodil Closeup (91)

#2: Shadows and Tall Trees (97)

#3: Tree-line Perspective (101)

#4: The Startling Grackle (104)

#5: In A Dog's Eye (115)

#6: Snow in April (91)

3 comments:

  1. As a Dutch girl I think I have to choose fort the daffodils but I rather choose the april-snow.

    Groetjes, Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Daffodils please! April means spring is coming and that photo says it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Startling Grackle gets my vote

    ReplyDelete