Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo favourites from January 2011

With the year in pictures now complete, it's time to look back and choose our favourites from each month. I have this silly idea that, if I identify the 12 to 14 photos that people like best, I can make my own wall calendar for 2013, using those photos.

So I'm going to ask anyone who visits over the next 12 weeks to review the photographs that I've chosen for each month and then use the Comments button, at the bottom of each entry, to tell me which you like best. The photo with the most votes wins and is in the calendar, if I ever make one.

You are also welcome to look back over the photos on this blog for the month of January and choose one or two that you like that I haven't included here. Just tell me the Day Number it appeared. Thanks for taking part!

#1: Grave stone in snow

#2: Red lamp at Isaac's Way

#3: Reflections of Tuscany (Fredericton Convention Centre)

#4: Signs in soft light (Old Montreal)

#5: Rye and Ginger

#6: Ghost and the machine

3 comments:

  1. There's a good selection, but I'll have to go with #1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for #3 - Reflections of Tuscany. It has a nice mix of big city and old style.

    #1 is good, too, but makes me feel cold. I want to feel warm in January!
    #2 is very warm and it's my second choice for this month.

    Congrats on seeing the project through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for #3--great photo of Fredrock.

    Like #1 but it is a bit stark, and like #4, but it is Montreal, not Fredrock. Also like #5. And #2 and #6...lol.

    ReplyDelete