Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Best Photographs of October

If September presented too many great photos from which to choose, October appears to have been a bit of a dry spell, photographically. I have chosen the following six from that month but I'd be very hard pressed to find a seventh worthy of this list.

Take a look, think about it and then cast your vote for Favourite Photograph from October. You can use the "Comment" button at the end of this post, send me an email or speak to me in person. And thanks for your help!

#1: Urban Farm (281)


 #2: Spectacular Orange (283)
 #3: Framed Front Entrance (291)
 #4: Red Sky at Morning (297)
 #5: Catching Fire (298)
#6: Reflections In Sharp Focus (304)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE red sky at morning, although I'm prepared to acknowledge that it might be a bit subtle and that Framed Front Entrance might be a better choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular orange gets my vote. I want to also say that Reflections in sharp focus is a fun and clever photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red sky at morning but also nr. 2 and 3 will also be good winners.

    ReplyDelete