Friday, April 6, 2012

July's favourite photo is...

At the Owl's Nest.

This was a real surprise to me. I like the photograph too but I really thought one of Cousin Ineke's choices, the two gorgeous sky photos (#4 and 6), would win. But people seemed to really like the form and composition of this photograph of the shelves and books at the best used book store in Fredericton, the Owl's Nest.

My sister Lynn had sent me a colour-corrected version of this photo (making it less green) but I managed to delete it accidentally while cleaning up my email account before I could include it here. I'm not sure I like the corrected version better but I was hoping to let you decide for yourselves!

Oh well. If Lynn can send me the adjusted pic again, maybe I'll add it. Thanks again to everyone who voted and don't forget to cast your vote for your photo favourite from August, from the choices posted last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment