Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 225 - A Cat Lurking

I offer this photograph because it makes me smile. I look at it and I think: "That's a cat, lurking among the trees".

I haven't figured out why these people have such a big machine half hidden among the trees of their side yard. I don't understand their choice of parking spot and can't imagine the damage it is doing to their lawn. Not to mention what it will do to their trees when they try to drive it out of there.

In some ways, the photograph reminds me of those old Far Side cartoons, which feature massive animals hiding from humans, often behind a single leaf, or behind a couch, or wearing a trench coat and sunglasses.

And the way this vehicle is parked, it really looks to me like it's watching the road, ready to pounce. As you can see, this photo has kept me entertained all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment