Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28 - The Book Shelf

I had a little battery problem with the camera today. It would seem that my Energizer rechargeables aren't really recharging any more. I found this out after taking only four photographs on my lunch hour, two of which were of my friend trying to avoid having her picture taken.

That being said, I'm still quite happy with this shot. Not spectacular by any means, it has a nice feel to it, with interesting intersecting lines of the books and the shelves and just enough colour to make it fun. We were in a bookstore, in case you wondered, the kind of place I enjoy visiting. I think this shot, taken with a flash and the camera on automatic, gives a nice sense of the calm but energized feelings I get when I wander among the rows of books. Too bad my camera wasn't as energized as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment