Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 314 - The end of "The" era

Today's photograph pays tribute to "The" Boutique, one of west Hamilton's real treasures that will be closing its doors for the last time on December 10 of this year.

The success of The Boutique is thanks mainly to the exquisite taste of its proprietor Anita, who filled the shop on a daily basis with items that appealed to her. If she didn't love it, she didn't offer it for sale in her shop. And if it was offered for sale in The Boutique, I could be confident it would be a perfect gift for the important people in my life.

I offer this photo today as my way of paying tribute to this wonderful fixture of taste and elegance in the Westdale area and to wish Anita, her family and her wonderful staff over the years all my best for their futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment