Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 278 - The dog with the hairdo

You know? I think I dated this girl in the 80s. Isn't that the craziest hairdo you've ever seen on a dog?

I caught this little animal tied up outside the Radical Edge in downtown Fredericton. I like the way she sat, framed by the sign and its pole, with the tree as a background. I think she's a poodle although she might be some kind of poodle cross. With what? I'm not sure.

This was a classic blink-and-you've-missed-it kind of photograph so the focus might now be perfect. The dog sat and looked up only for a moment, then went back to sniffing Travis Tritt on the poster above her. Is it a great photo? Probably not. But it's fun and funny and I just can't get over that dazzling hairdo. The dog's owner came bounding down the steps of the shop just after I snapped the picture but I don't think she was too bothered: I'm sure the dog wows lots of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment