Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 174 - An armada of clouds scudding

As you may have noticed, I have spent some time over the past couple of days trying to take a decent picture of the sky. We've had some amazing weather of late, with warm, breezy days and skies filled with armadas of puffy clouds, perfect for my experiments.

So you can imagine how delighted I was when this little gem popped up on the iMac. I find the sky and clouds breathtaking and, with a little bit of cropping, I'm happy with the land/sky balance. I had to over-ride the light meter to make sure the details of the clouds showed up but I think it worked out really well.

Yes, it's quite similar to a couple of other photographs I've posted over the past couple of weeks but that doesn't mean it's not worth posting on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment