Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45 - A Valentine's Rose

Happy Valentine's Day. This rose is brought to you by our beloved golden doodle, Marlee Marie, who seemed to think the three-foot plush flower was for her and her alone.

The simplest of point-and-shoot photographs, this one involves the auto setting and the flash, trying to catch the puppy playing with the rose. I find that the Olympus sometimes struggles with focus in this kind of situation and there is usually a fairly long delay between the time I press the shutter release and the camera actually takes the picture. I've missed a lot of interesting action because of that.

Anyway, I compensate for that possibility by taking more shots, just to make sure at least one turns out. And I'm happy that this one did.

No comments:

Post a Comment