Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50 - Hello Saki

As you might have figured out from this blog, we think the world of our golden-doodle, Marlee Marie. I think she's the cutest, sweetest dog in the whole world. I also think she's a bit of brat but...

Then I see a dog like Saki (pictured on the right). Wow, is that ever a gorgeous dog. I don't know what breed he is (Malamute? Husky?) but I just think he's such a purely beautiful dog. He and Marlee get along very well so meetings like this one on the street in Fredericton are generally happy occasions. Saki is a kind and gentle dog, exactly the kind Marlee likes.

I just find it interesting to see the two of them together: Marlee so cute and curly and unkempt and Saki refined and lovely. The only frustration is with the camera: because of the delay between pressing the button and the shutter clicking, I miss an awful lot of great pictures.

I'm pleased that I captured this one, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment