Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66 - A Postcard from the Netherlands

A welcome break from all the snow and now rain in New Brunswick, this beautiful photograph comes from our favourite relative in the Netherlands, Ineke de Blaeij.

Ineke has been visiting this blog, enjoying the photographs, and decided to send along for my enjoyment some pictures she took on a walk near her home. And what beautiful photos they are! I had a hard time picking just one of them to feature here but ending up deciding on this one for many reasons.

As I wrote to Ineke, I love the blue sky, the clouds that look like foot prints in the sky, the green field and the shape of the water at the bottom. I think her other pictures are lovely too but this one caught my eye. It is a beautifully composed image with wonderful colours. And such a nice change from the winter dreariness of New Brunswick. Thank you, Ineke, for sharing your photos with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment